Naked Labs, the American company has revolutionized the body scanners market with the new and improved product, the Naked Home Body Scanner. The full-length mirror with 3D cameras is bafflingly precise in displaying your body stats. Plus, it comes with a weighing machine, something that the company’s co-founder and CEO, Farhad Farahbakhshian believes is a game changer and the product’s USP. Naked 3D Fitness Tracker was launched more than a year ago, (sometime in March 2017), and since then has gained quite a reputation amongst professionals and amateurs alike.
The Naked Scanner is an industry-grade equipment that is suitable for both personal and commercial spaces in spite of being though capital intensive. You can place it in your apartment or in a gymnasium. This modern body scannerbody_scanners focuses on gym-enthusiasts, fitness lovers, and people who are looking for a motivation to lose weight. It is the perfect companion for people who are in the earlier stages of their fitness journey and for aspiring athletes who want to track their progress both on and off the field.
The vertical looking glass comes with all-around camera support and a weighing scale. The advanced sensors along the framework take a detailed scan of your body, measuring the basic body stats and major/minor details of the anatomy. The Naked Home Body Scanner Application, in turn, helps you keep track of your growth, and also keep you informed about the various ailments which can damage your body. The console also creates 3D charts, comparison blocks and other graphics that give you a comprehensive picture of your progress.
Naked glass scanner is made from Matte black powder-coated extruded aluminum while the glass weighing scale features a white polycarbonate construction. The distorted mirror is loaded with sensors that scan your body thoroughly. The accompanying application gives you a detailed report on the scan as well as further actionable solutions. What’s more, the mirror doesn’t take up a lot of space. The frame can be docked against the base when not in use thereby enhancing its compactness and portability. The machine comes with Bluetooth connectivity and also Wi-Fi integration. You can share your stats with others, compare it with your previous reports and track your health in a matter of minutes.
There are multiple LED lights and a robust UI that lets you store and receive your stats in whichever metric unit you want. As of now, the console is compatible with iOS 11 devices; an Android version of the app will be available from October 2018. Furthermore, a recent update in the system allows you to connect six accounts with your Naked Scanner App. This doesn’t just make the scanner more flexible but also supremely useful as multiple users can use the same scanner via different phones.
To get the best out of the Naked Body Scanner, you’ll have to learn how to use it right. Ensure that the frame is kept in a spacious corner that provides enough standing space for the user. Next, ensure that the area has good lighting and adequate humidity levels. Step on the scale with your feet apart, flex your hands and stretch your body to get a comprehensive image. Refrain from moving, talking or adjusting your clothes when you’re begin scanned. Tie your hair and keep it away from your shoulders and neck to get an accurate scan. Also, you can leave your glasses, headband and lightweight accessories on when getting scanned.
The Technical Characteristics of the Naked Scanner:
- Listed below are some technical features and specifications about the body scanner that you cannot miss out on.
- Product Dimension: 5.3”-15”, requires 4 feet additional space
- Product Weight: 30 pounds
- Construction: matte black-powder construction, low-distortion glass and white polycarbonate stand with glass top
- Display: 125x27cms. Full-length distorted mirror with 3D cameras
- Framework: built-in class 1 laser pointer, an LED display attached to the scanner, iron base for sturdiness
- Space Requirements: maintain the 60cm distance between the base and the mirror, needs 40cm floor space
- Lighting: LED lights and sensors on the scale and mirror, can be dimmed
- Humidity: humidity-free system, no fogged mirrors
- User Capacity: can be placed on the hardwood, tile, or short-pile carpets
- – Max Weight: 330lbs or 150kgs
- – Max Height: 6feet and 6inches
- Connectivity: 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4/5 GHz Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0 & Bluetooth BLE compatibility
- Power Requirements: is powered by a 2200mAh lithium ion battery, rechargeable via USB-C cable 125V AC cable (4 ft/122 cm).
- Battery Life: runs 100 scans on a full charge
- The Processor: Intel x86 processor
- Storage: 64GB M.2 SSD, 4GB DDR4 RAM.
- Sensors: Intel® RealSense™ D410 depth sensor, Accelerometers in the mirror and scale for motion detection and weight detection sensors at the base.
- OS support: runs on Apple IOS 11 devices, Android 8 and 8.1
Unlike what the name suggests, you don’t have to strip naked every time you want a body scan. You can wear whatever you’re comfortable in. We recommend you keep your underwear on or wear gym shorts or spandex before a body scan; that gives the most accurate results. Doctors recommend you get a scan as soon as possible to keep track of the minutest changes in your body, (preferably once a week).
What Will You Get When You Buy Naked Home Body Scanner?
Chuck the old school weighing scale for the new and improved Personal Body Scanner by Naked Labs, a machine that gives you a 360-degree view, full body check-up in a few minutes. Why spend a fortune on expensive gym equipment and doctor appointments when you have this perfect fitness tracker that gives you a complete view and internal body stats in minutes. It is a great fitness tool for people who want to lose weight or are looking for a way to monitor their health to a deep level of detail, without any external assistance.